Our goal is to provide practitioners in public health and community nutrition with credible, up-to-date, evidence-based resources to use in practice.
Click on the following links for a complete list of resources:
For the Nutrition Professional
Community Nutrition Assessment Tools
Public Health/Community Nutrition Care Process Toolkit
Guidelines for Community Nutrition Supervised Experiences
Legislative and Public Policy Resources
International Nutrition Education Resources
More Resources for the RD
For the Patient/Consumer
Consumer/Patient Education Materials
Diet and Physical Activity Guidance
For the Nutrition Researcher
Research has been identified as a priority of the Academy based on the Spring 2014 HOD Meeting. Below are several resources for research that are provided by the Academy to members.
- Community/Public Health based Dietetic Internships
- If you are considering pursuing the field of public health in graduate school, check out this resource that explains degree options and ranks the best programs in the nation.
- 2015-2016 PHCNPG Student Survey Results
- All Access Internships
- For writing help (resumes, personal statements,assignments, etc..) be sure to check your school's website. Most likely they have a department that specializes in this and will help you for FREE.
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Student Community is a great place to network with other students
Is there a topic that you’d like to see on this page or a resource that you’d like to share? Send your comments and suggested resources (with links/PDFs) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page Updated: March 1, 2017
The Public Health/Community Nutrition Practice Group (PHCNPG) may provide links to third-party websites. The PHCNPG is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the PHCNPG site, or third-party sites provided as search results. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Logos for products, services, or treatments shown on the PHCNPG website does not indicate group endorsement.