For Nutrition Students & Interns
- Community/Public Health based Dietetic Internships
- All Access Internships
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Student Community is a great place to network with other students
- For writing help (resumes, personal statements, assignments, etc..) be sure to check your school's website. Most likely they have a department that specializes in this and will help you for FREE.
- Diversify Dietetics- an organization run by RD's to improve the experiences of Black, Indigeneous, and People of Color (BIPOC) along their dietetic journey (from students to professionals)
- "Doubling Down on Diversity: the Journey to a More Diverse Field- article in Food & Nutrition magazine discussing diversity statisitcs within dietetics and the Academy at large
- If you are a dietetics student looking for guidance and advice from practicing RDs with real world experiences in public health and community settings, you would benefit from the Academy's mentoring program. Reach out to the Student Committee Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Page Updated: October 6, 2020