Members of Public Health/Community Nutrition Practice Group (PHCNPG), a dietetic practice group (DPG) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, are a dynamic group of about 1,400 registered dietitians and dietetic technicians, registered who are involved in program planning and evaluation, education, direct care and consultation services, policy, and research in the United States and abroad. Our members work in partnership with other health professionals and stakeholders to serve the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well-being. Click HERE to view our membership profile.
The Public Health/Community Nutrition Practice Group (PHCNPG) is dedicated to advancing the practice of public health and community nutrition to promote the public's health.
Public Health/Community Nutrition Practice Group members are essential leaders and partners in our profession and communities.
1. Engage a diverse membership that supports the mission
2. Enhance members' professional knowledge and skills related to current and emerging public health issues
3. Build public policy that promotes optimal public health outcomes
4. Identify strategic collaborations with internal and external groups to promote the practice group
5. Focus on a highly trained, sustainable future public health nutrition work force
6. Promote research that supports evidence-based practices
Page Updated: March 5, 2013